1307 Lincoln Drive
Carrollton, Texas 75006
http://ThePrincipledGroup.com teaches businesses and business professionals how to take control of their own marketing and advertising objectives. Many, many years ago, just about every business owner and business professional had no choice but to rely on expensive advertising and marketing methods, in the hope of getting their message in front of the right audience. Fortunately, thanks to the power of technology, businesses and business professionals now have many other options available to them. Primarily, the power of the internet now allows business owners and business professionals to “take the reins” of their company’s business growth. Writing out big checks for tiny ads is no longer the only option available to businesses.
Our company was started to introduce businesses to a variety of simple methods, tools, and strategies, so that they can market and grow their companies in a more cost-effective way. We’re fairly certain that you’ll be quite surprised when you learn how easy it is to implement many of these methods, tools, and strategies on your own. While we admit that some marketing and advertising methods do require highly trained experts at the helm, to ensure that you are getting the best return on your investment, those methods are few and far between. In situations where true professionals are really needed, to properly implement specialized marketing or advertising methods, we will be the first ones to be clear on that point. With many other methods, though, we will show you just how easy it is for you to do for yourself what others may have previously overcharged you for.
Our philosophy is to provide a level of value that far exceeds the expectations of each and every one of our clients. While many marketing and advertising agencies are focused on how to increase their own revenue, our primary goal is on showing you how to increase your company’s revenue. We believe in the old-fashioned way of doing business, which entails providing substantial value to the customer first, before concerning ourselves with our own balance sheet. One thing we understand, perhaps better than anything else, is that when relationships are built on providing value to our customers first, everything else has a funny way of taking care of itself. Our focus is, and always will be, on how we can provide greater value to each of our clients first, before considering what may or may not be in it for us.
We encourage you to contact us, so that we can show you some of the ways that we can begin to over-deliver for you!
Information we may collect
We may collect the following information:
- First and last name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we collect
We collect this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Additionally, we collect this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or postal mail. We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access to your information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and operational procedures to secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic, so that we can improve our website and tailor it to the needs of our customers and visitors. We only use this information for analytical purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Cookies allow us to provide you with a better user experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to enable or disable cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to disable cookies if you prefer. Disabling cookies, however, may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill in a form on a website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want your information to be shared with any other company for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to have a company contact you, for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to that company or “opting out” of their emails.
We will not sell, distribute, or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your expressed permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. (A small fee will be payable). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- The content on this website subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website, for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Any trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator of this website, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or criminal penalties.
- This website may also include links to third party websites. These links do not suggest that we endorse those third party website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any third party websites that we may link to.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and, any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
ANY EARNINGS/INCOME STATEMENTS AND/OR EARNINGS/INCOME EXAMPLES ARE ONLY ESTIMATES OF WHAT WE THINK YOU COULD EARN. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE YOU’LL DO AS WELL OR EARN ANY MONEY AT ALL. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS, AS TO INCOME EARNINGS, ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS AVERAGE EARNINGS. THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE THAT ANY PRIOR SUCCESSES OR PAST RESULTS, AS TO INCOME EARNINGS, CAN BE USED AS AN INDICATION OF YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS OR RESULTS.
MONETARY AND INCOME RESULTS ARE BASED ON MANY FACTORS. WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING HOW WELL YOU WILL DO, AS WE DO NOT KNOW YOU, YOUR BACKGROUND, YOUR WORK ETHIC, OR YOUR BUSINESS SKILLS OR PRACTICES. WE DO NOT, THEREFORE, GUARANTEE OR IMPLY THAT YOU WILL MAKE ANY SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF MONEY.
AS WITH ALL TYPES OF BUSINESSES, INTERNET BUSINESSES HAVE UNKNOWN RISKS INVOLVED TOO AND ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE. MAKING DECISIONS BASED ON ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED IN OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, EMAILS, OR WEBSITE SHOULD ONLY BE DONE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU COULD EXPERIENCE SIGNIFICANT LOSSES, OR MAKE NO MONEY AT ALL.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED AND RECOMMENDED BY OUR COMPANY ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. USE CAUTION AND SEEK THE ADVICE OF QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS. CHECK WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT, LAWYER, OR PROFESSIONAL ADVISER, BEFORE ACTING ON THIS OR ANY INFORMATION. USERS OF OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND WEBSITE, AS WELL AS SUBSCRIBERS TO OUR EMAILS, ARE ADVISED TO DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING BUSINESS DECISIONS. ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES THAT HAVE BEEN PROVIDED SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY YOUR OWN QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS. OUR INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES SHOULD BE CAREFULLY CONSIDERED AND EVALUATED BEFORE REACHING A BUSINESS DECISION ON WHETHER TO ACT ON THIS INFORMATION.
YOU AGREE THAT OUR COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR BUSINESS DECISIONS RELATING TO ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED BY OUR COMPANY, OUR COMPANY’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WE RECOMMEND.
We are required by the FTC to inform you that there is a financial relationship between our company and some of the products or services we recommend or promote.
I. Material Affiliation
Please assume that, any time a product or service is mentioned, that we may be compensated. Any recommendations made by us, for any product or service, have been made in good faith, based on either our own use of the product, or based on the merit of the product in public opinion.
II. Partiality Statement
Because we may be paid, a bias for those products may exist. Every effort has been made to ensure that all reviews are accurate and true, but some bias can be assumed simply because of the material relationship between our company and the third party companies involved.
We may receive monetary compensation for the links in this document, on our website, and/or the links shared in emails sent to our opt-in subscribers. If you purchase a product that we recommend, please be advised that we may be paid a commission.
This disclosure has been made to let you know that any product or service recommendation that we make should be assumed to have some financial benefit for our company. While this may not always be true, it should be assumed that it is.